Cats Alive!slv - Dedicated to San Luis Valley felines in need
RSS

Recent Posts

KITTY SWAP IS HERE!
powered by

My Blog

KITTY SWAP IS HERE!

Introducing "KITTY SWAP"! A new feature of the CatsAlive!slv's website. If you are looking for a kitty or have a kitty you would like to rehome, this is the place. Make sure you have a clear TITLE for your post ("WANTED; MOUSER FOR BARN CAT" or "PLEASE GIVE THIS CAT A HOME"), your CONTACT INFORMATION (name, phone number and/or email address) and DETAILS (health issues, sex of cat/kitten, color, is it fixed or vaccinated, friendly or feral, good with kids or dogs or other cats, etc).  And a 'picture is worth a thousand words', so ADD A GREAT PICTURE TO YOUR POST. If you have trouble doing so, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.

We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and users are responsible for determining if a home is appropriate for there kitty. We are providing this as a service to the cat loving community to connect cats and kittens with loving, appropriate homes. And PLEASE REMEMBER TO SPAY/NEUTER ALL YOUR KITTIES TO PREVENT UNWANTED LITTERS AND FELINE ABUSE!

Thank you so much for caring about our feline friends!

31 Comments to KITTY SWAP IS HERE!:

Comments RSS
Diane on Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:36 PM
Wanted: orange tabby kitten. Need a kitten to snuggle and spoil!

Michele Wayland on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:28 AM
Thanks for using our new 'blog' Diane! Best of luck to you and I forgot to suggest that when making a post, be sure to mention what town you live in. We are trying to serve the San Luis Valley only - which is a HUGE area.

Diane on Monday, October 05, 2015 3:17 PM
Thanks Marge and Cats Alive! My home is full of joy with little "Flash"!

Nikki Rabon on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:30 PM
We are looking for a kitty to join our home. :)

Nikki Rabon on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:31 PM
Please email me at [email protected] or call 3033780468. We live in Monte Vista.

Michele Wayland on Saturday, October 03, 2015 10:37 AM
Thanks for using the Kitty Swap, Nikki! I've shared your information with our local contact in Alamosa and if she has kitties needing a home she will call you. Her name is Marge.

Melissa on Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:00 PM
We're looking for a kitten, preferably black and white :) We live in Alamosa.

Scott Manke on Monday, November 02, 2015 1:45 PM
Hi there, I have an indoor cat about 1 1/2 years old named Deirdre. She is a grey tiger. I'm changing apartments and she needs a good home at some point this month. My number is 505-690-0817 and she is located between Mosca and Hooper. Thank you.

shawntaya Delgado on Saturday, January 30, 2016 10:16 PM
Hi my name is Shawntaya we are looking for a kitten black or white or both I'm in the alamosa area. You can call or text me at 7192981270 or contact me on Facebook. Thank you.

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 3:38 PM
Are you still looking for a kitten? We have a situation we are working on in Alamosa with 40 cats that need to be relocated and there may be young ones. Please call or text me at 719-966-9536. Thanks!

Emily L on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 3:02 PM
Hiya, I'm looking to adopt a cat. Would prefer a kitten but I am open to older cats as well. I have two dogs and a cat, so they would need to be ok with other animals. I would like an affectionate cuddler :) I also would prefer a cat who has some mild special needs or is in need of being rescued.

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 3:50 PM
Emily - if you are still looking for a cat or kitten we may be able to help. We're coordinating on a large scale cat relocation in Alamosa soon (40 cats!) and could probably help out with that. Please call or text me at 719-966-9536

Victoria Webb on Sunday, May 08, 2016 11:38 AM
Hi! Live in Alamosa and would love to adopt a kitten!Please contact at [email protected] if you want to help us add a new addition to our home!

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 5:27 PM
Victoria - we may have a cat or kitten for you soon. We're coordinating a possible 40 cat relocation situation in Alamosa. Please call or text 719-966-9536 if you are still looking for a feline friend.

Cat Whitney (foster parent) on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:22 PM
I'm fostering 7 black and white kittens for CatsAlive! They're just starting solids and certainly can't go before being neutered, but take a peek on my blog and send an email for more pics!! http://exceptionalcreatures.blogspot.com/ [email protected] --Cat Whitney

kATHY on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 7:19 PM
ARE YOUR BLACK AND WHITES READY TO GO?. I AM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE

Wanda Couzens-Smith on Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:26 PM
I live South of Monte Vista on a farm. Looking for 1 or 2 outside (fixed or they will be fixed) barn cats. I do have little houses for two (heated in the winter) on my front porch & a heated water pail. Probably need to be older than little kittens, like at least a couple of months?

Elle on Sunday, January 01, 2017 6:59 AM
Are you still looking for a young cat? I have three that are tamed rescues that I found in the wood pile of the vacant house next door to me. They are about 7 months old, sweet, affectionate, and tolerable of other animals.

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 4:04 PM
Hi - did you ever get some kitties? We are coordinating an effort to relocate 40 cats in Alamosa. Don't know if they are tame/feral/adults/kittens but we could use some help. If you are still looking, please call or text me at 719-966-9536. Thanks!

Jeannine Blankenshio on Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:44 PM
ISO cat older than 6 months, younger than 7years or so. Companion, indoor outdoor and willing to catch mice.

Elle on Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:00 AM

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 5:22 PM
We are coordinating a major cat relocation in Alamosa. If you are still looking for a mouser we may be able to help. Please call or text me at 719-966-9536

Jeannine on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:03 PM
Sweet male kitten available in about ten days. Black, healthy, very shy. Not feral. I've had him since thanksgiving. He stopped hiding within a week . Plays with me. Occasionally will allow himself to be caught and petted which he loves. Send me an email for pics. Love love like every him, but he makes my hubby sick.

Carly on Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:59 PM
WANTED: female kitten, not fixed. As young as possible, as we like to train our cats. Color does not matter. My husband and I live in Alamosa. Will be indoor/outdoor. Let us know!

Michele Wayland on Monday, February 13, 2017 3:48 PM
I'm not sure I understand why you insist on an unfixed female - any cats we (CATSALIVE) would provide would have to be fixed. We are coordinating an effort to relocate about 40 cats in Alamosa and if you would like a fixed cat, we can probably help with that. Please call or text me at 719-966-9536

Lynnette on Monday, February 06, 2017 10:49 AM
NEED HOME(S)- 3 cats, aged 1.5 years. These sisters are litter mates and need good homes where they can roam and play. 2 of these cats are indoor/outdoor and 1 is indoor. 2 are fixed and 1 is not. My husband and I live south of Alamosa about 8 miles. These cats are healthy, but like I said need a loving home and room to roam. Need more info, let me know.

lesa martin on Sunday, August 06, 2017 4:41 PM
A forever indoor home, for a young cat(gray tan coat, green eyes)shy but smart. She has been fixed and has her shots. Litter box trained. Free to approved home. Call after 12:00 noon. 719-937-1383 Alamosa, thank U.

Lynnette on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:58 AM
NEED FOREVER LOVING HOME(S)- 2 3-month kittens need a wonderful, loving, caring home to play with them and just plain love them. They are brother and sister. No health concerns that we know of. If you need more info, let me know -719-580-2449.

best automatic wet cat food dispenser on Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:25 AM
Thanks for such a nice blog. I like the way of your writing. To feed your cat in a proper manner and at time, use our best automatic wet cat food dispenser. Visit our site to see details and reviews.

Taylor on Monday, April 30, 2018 4:35 AM
I absolutely loved everything about this post, you are very talented in terms of writing and know how to make it sound interesting. Looking forward to seeing more great posts from you soon.

Anonymous on Monday, May 07, 2018 7:03 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com there is also the site www.Gastonfiore.com that simply sell licenses only, Windows 10 Education Product Key is 35. I bought my Windows 10 Education Product Key license on earlier this year and I have not had an activating problem. should just find the iso operating system (I have downloaded from the Microsoft site, I do not know if is also easy for Windows 10 Education Product Key), the site provides links but I think probably not in French. www.Gastonfiore.com